Online banking is a FREE, convenient, and secure way to:
- Access your account information
- Check balances
- View transaction history
- Pay bills
- Retrieve E-Statements
- Order checks
- Transfer funds
- Set up balance and/or transaction alerts
- Originate ACHs (for businesses with approved agreement)
Online Banking Internet Agreement
Online Banking Fraud Prevention Best Practices
User ID and Password Guidelines
- Create a “strong” password with at least 8 characters that includes a combination of mixed case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Change your password frequently.
- Avoid using an automatic login feature that saves usernames and passwords.
- Do not use public or unsecured computers for logging into Online Banking.
- Check your last login date/time every time you login.
- Take advantage of setting up and regularly viewing account alerts.
View more information and tips on Cyber Security here.
Online Banking Demonstrations
Please note: This demo includes instructions how to make wire transfers which unfortunately will not be available at this time.