Online banking is a FREE, convenient, and secure way to check your account balance, view transaction history, transfer funds, retrieve statements, set up balance and/or transaction alerts, download account information, and even pays bills without leaving your home or office.
Online Banking Fraud Prevention Best Practices
User ID and Password Guidelines
- Create a “strong” password with at least 8 characters that includes a combination of mixed case letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Change your password frequently.
- Avoid using an automatic login feature that saves usernames and passwords.
- Do not use public or unsecured computers for logging into Online Banking.
- Check your last login date/time every time you login.
- Take advantage of setting up and regularly viewing account alerts.
Online Banking Demonstrations
Please note: This demo includes instructions how to make wire transfers which unfortunately will not be available at this time.
Online Banking Internet Agreement